DELONGHI coffee machine grinder KG79 is an electric power grinder.
To make it work, it’ll need to plug into a main’s supply. In the United Kingdom, that’s a standard plug attached from the 240V supply.
Features DELONGHI Coffee Machine Grinder
This professional coffee grinder can grind 120-gram coffee beans.
That is enough to make up to twelve standard-sized coffee cups.
So, for instance, if you wanted to drink three cups a day, a full grind would provide you with enough ground coffee for four days.
One helpful feature is that the lid of the machine sees through.
That means you can rapidly look and see how your coffee grind is going.
With a few models, you’ve stopped the grinding procedure, taken the cover off, and then looked in.
Read next – Reasons to Choose the Smart Grinder Pro Coffee Maker.
Beginner’s Guide to Electric Coffee Grinder De’Longhi KG79
The coffee bean container itself can be de-linked and sealed to keep your coffee fresh.
It sees through, and that’s so useful to see how much you’ve left. There’s handy cord storage that keeps the lead smoothly tucked away until it’s needed.
Read next – Best Coffee Grinder
What we like
- No mess when using this
- The adjustments are right on the money.
- Very neat, organized, and compact
- Excellent value for money
- It can produce a coffee bean grind smoothly, more than enough for most espresso coffee machines available in the market now.
What we don’t like
- Some users said that the coffee grinder arrived with an EU plug.
- The small coffee container makes moving the ground coffee to the filter area slightly tricky.
Overall, the DELONGHI coffee machine grinder KG79 is one of the most affordable burr appliances you will ever come across.
It lacks the function of some sophisticated coffee grinders, but if you are making your primary steps in this sector, this is the machine for you.
Read next – Sage the Smart Grinder Pro Coffee Grinder